Our first class is February 16th from 6pm - 8pm.
The remaining class dates will be determined by the class on a month-to-month basis. Everyone has input into the next class date.
This class is open to everyone. Since spirituality cannot be separated from a person and flows through all aspects of life, anyone can embrace this practice and enhance their daily quality of life.
Reiki (ray-key) is a dynamic process that brings awareness to the present moment, promotes peace, and decreases stress.
As a Reiki (ray-key) practitioner, one is able to:
- Facilitate a holistic “healing” of body, mind, spirit, and soul
- Change perspectives and thought processes to be more positive and optimistic
- Assist with healing physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual issues
- Decrease depression, anxieties, fears, stress, and tension
- Promote a deep state of peace and relaxation
- Enhance living in the Present Moment
- Increase mental clarity
- Develop coping skills for PTSD, traumas and negative thought patterns
- Enhance personal and professional relationships
- Create a life that you desire of happiness and peace
We will meet once a month for 11 months. Each session will be a 2-hour long live course held virtually.
During the 11 months you will learn how to perform Reiki on yourself and others, as well as integrate the spiritual practice into your life and the Reiki energy into your own energetic systems. You will gain knowledge about the Reiki energy and symbols, distant Reiki, the history of Reiki, how to connect and work with your Spirit Guides, and will have the opportunity for personal holistic healings.