Our first class is August 30th from 6pm - 8pm.
The remaining class dates will be determined by the class on a month to month basis. Everyone has input into the next class date.
This class is open to everyone. Since, spirituality can not be separated from a person and flows through all aspects of life, anyone can embrace this practice and enhance their daily quality of life.
Reiki (ray-key) is a dynamic process that brings awareness to the present moment, promotes peace and decreases stress.
As a Reiki (ray-key) practitioner, one is able to:
- Facilitate a holistic “healing” of body, mind, spirit, and soul
- Makes changes in your perspectives and thought processes
- Decrease pain in your body
- Heal anxieties, fears, and depression
- Develop coping skills for PTSD, traumas and negative thought patterns
- Enhance personal and professional relationships
We will meet once a month for 11 months. Each session will be a 2-hour long live course held virtually.
During the 11 months, you learn how to define and use Reiki, develop a practice, the symbols associated with all levels of Reiki, the history of Reiki, working with Spirit Guides, and elements of Reiki and the meditations associated with each symbol. This process and style of teaching allows for personal life-giving transformation as well as the knowledge of Reiki.